Installing the HD Transmitter AntennasSubmit a request
Tip: If you decide to design your own antenna fixture, we recommend following the CONNEX ProSight Antenna Guidelines 1.0.
A - Connecting the Antenna to the Drone
- Verify the antenna cables (1) are inserted in the base groove (3).
- Place the antenna on the rear side of the drone mounting plate.
- Fasten the antenna base to the drone with four screws (1) using washers (2) and nuts (3).
Tip: The antenna can be connected to the drone using zip ties instead of screws.
B - Connecting Antenna to HD Transmitter
- Route the antenna cables from the base of the antenna holder to the HD transmitter (3).
- Connect the two HD Transmitter Antennas (1) to the coax sockets (2).
- Secure the antenna cables.
Note: Be sure the antenna cable loop is maintained. The cable’s minimum bend radius is 5mm.