Configuration Using ProSight Mobile ApplicationSubmit a request
CONNEX ProSight can be configured using the CONNEX RMT mobile application. This chapter describes the mobile application and includes:
- Initial Setup
- Home Screen Overview
- Pairing with Receiver via Bluetooth
- Viewing Device Parameters
- Main Menu Options
- Download the CONNEX RMT application from the relevant application store:
- Install the application on your mobile device.
- For iOS – iTunes
- For Android – Google Play
- Home Screen Overview below
Home Screen Overview
The following information is displayed on the home screen:
- Connection status (1)
- Paired HD transmitter name (2) – tap the information icon i next
to the receiver name to display the device parameters (see Viewing
Device Parameters below).
- Paired Devices (3) – list of receivers that have been paired for
bluetooth communication in the past
- Around Me (4) – list of other CONNEX ProSight receivers in the
area. Selecting a device that is not already paired requires entering a
pairing code (see Viewing Bluetooth Paring Code).
Pairing with a Receiver via Bluetooth
This section shows how to initiate first communication between a mobile device and the HD receiver.
- Verify that bluetooth on your mobile device is On.
- Select a device from the Around Me list (see Home Screen Overview). The system displays a message, asking to enter a pin code.
- Enter the bluetooth pairing code that appears in the Bluetooth OSD menu and click OK (see Viewing Bluetooth Pairing Code).
Viewing Device Parameters
Tapping on the information icon next to the receiver name (1) displays
the following device parameters:
- Firmware (2) – HD receiver firmware version
- TX Name (3) – HD transmitter name
- BLE Name (4) – Bluetooth Low Energy HD receiver name. Click the
Edit icon (7) to edit the BLE name.
- Serial Number (5) – HD receiver serial number
- Click Save (6) to save the changes and return to the main menu.
- Click Remove (8) to delete the device from the Paired Devices list.
Main Menu Options
The name of the connected unit (1) appears at the top of the Main Menu.
The Main Menu includes the following:
- OSD Swipe Controller (2) – enables controlling the On-Screen
Display on the connected monitor or FPV goggles (see Using the OCD Swipe Controller).
- Configuration Settings (3) – enables selecting a regional RF mode.
- Frequency Settings (4) – enables selecting a frequency mode (see
Tip: Click the Change button (5) to connect to a different unit.
Using the OSD Swipe Controller
The OSD Swipe Controller enables controlling and navigating in the OSD
on the connected monitor or FPV goggles (see Navigating in OSD Menus). The application swipe commands replace the need to use the HD receiver control buttons (see Navigating in OSD Menus).
Use the following swipe options:
- Swiping right –
- Functions like the MENU button: starts the OSD display or selects
a menu option.
- Functions like the SEL button when in a menu.
- Swiping down – functions like the NEXT button: scrolls down the
- Swiping left – functions like selecting the Back option: returns to the
Tip: Frequency management is available only when the HD receiver is connected to its paired HD transmitter
To set the frequency mode, tap one of the following modes:
- Auto (1) – constantly searches for the optimal frequency.
- Fixed –
- ProSight Bands (2) – enables selecting a race set. Each set
consists of two frequencies within the DFS spectrum. The system
scans to verify that there is no interference with other devices
and will switch between the two frequencies when required.
- Fixed frequency (3) – lists fixed frequencies for manual
selection. Once a certain frequency is selected, the HD
transmitter uses only the selected frequency.
For more information on Frequency Management, see CONNEX ProSight Frequency Management.