Management Application Overview (Android)Submit a request
The Air Unit and the Ground Unit come preinstalled with the latest firmware version, and are preconfigured to communicate with each other. The CONNEX Management application is used when the following updates and verifications are required:
- Reconfiguring the wireless video datalink
- Checking which Ground Units are registered to an Air Unit
- Unregistering Ground Units from an Air Unit
To use the CONNEX Management application:
1. Install the CONNEX Management application, as described in Installing the CONNEX Management application.
2. Connect the Air Unit or Ground Unit to a mobile device, as described in Connecting the Air Unit or Ground Unit to a Mobile Device.
Note: Only a single CONNEX Air Unit or CONNEX Ground Unit can be connected to the CONNEX Management application at a time.