CONNEX Firmware Update 2.0 - Enhancing Connectivity and Platforms SupportSubmit a request
CONNEX Firmware version 2.0 adds more features, better connectivity with drone flight controllers and increase the system robustness.
All CONNEX units can be upgraded.
Improved CONNEX flexibility to connect with multiple drones and systems
- Support for DJI A2 and Naza flight controllers (on top of 3RD flight controllers)
- Support for PPM trainer port channels (on top of SBUS support)
Enhanced system features, including higher robustness:
- New Fail Safe definition to each remote channel
- Enhanced OSD features
- Enhanced Multicast robustness
Some useful links:
- See here how to perform the firmware upgrade.
- For greater detail of each feature, see this article
- See this article for known issues with the SW release
See attached files for the Chinese & Korean versions of this article