How do I install CONNEX on my drone?Submit a request
Follow these instructions to install CONNEX on your drone:
- Download the CONNEX User Guide for detailed description from here.
- Assemble the CONNEX Air unit on the drone.
- Fix the two antennas in a vertical position, keep them an inch distance from any metal or carbon element (the Air unit comes with two antenna fixtures).
- Connect the HDMI cable to the drone's camera.
- The Air unit supports an optional telemetry (MAVLink) interface to the flight controller unit.
- The Air unit supports an optional control interface (S.BUS) which can be used for controlling the camera's gimbal.
More detailed information about antennas setting can be found here.