How do I upgrade CONNEX firmware?Submit a request
Follow these instructions to upgrade the CONNEX firmware to the Air and Ground units:
- Download the CONNEX Management tool from CONNEX Downloads and install it on your PC/laptop.
- Connect the Air or Ground units to the USB port.
- Run CONNEX Management tool.
- Once the application detects CONNEX unit it will automatically send a query to AMIMON's software server to check for an updated firmware version.
- If required, the new firmware will be installed automatically to your Air/Ground units.
- Connect the second unit to the USB port and follow steps 4 and 5 again.
Please refer to this video as well