CONNEX provides On Screen Display (OSD) telemetry information, which is overlaid on the video display.
When the Air unit is not connected to the flight controller, the telemetry information will be limited only to the CONNEX link information:
- Air unit power indicator
- Link signal strength indicator
- Video resolution
- LOS distance between Air and Ground unit
The Air unit has a telemetry input port for receiving flight controller's telemetry information.
If this port is used, additional telemetry information will be overlaid on the video display:
- Drone's battery voltage
- Flight mode
- Number of connected GPS satellite
- Ground speed
- Vertical speed (for SW version lower than 2.x.x)
- YAW orientation (for SW version higher than 2.x.x)
- Ground distance
The OSD push-button on the Ground unit is used to turn the OSD telemetry On/Off.