How do I connect the S.BUS port of the Ground unit?

Submit a request
Permanently deleted user

Use the Ground unit S.BUS cable, also named "Trainer Port Cable", to connect between the camera's gimbal remote control to the CONNEX Ground unit.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful