How can I issue an RMA and return a unit?

Submit a request
Permanently deleted user

An RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) is part of the process of returning a product in order to receive a refund, repair the existing unit or receive a full replacement.

If you need an RMA, contact the CONNEX reseller responsible for your purchase.

AMIMON works together with our resellers ensuring you receive the best possible solution.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful