CONNEX, CONNEX mini and CONNEX Fusion FW REVISION 3.2 RELEASE NOTESSubmit a request
This article details the new features implemented in the new 3.2 FW version of CONNEX, CONNEX mini and CONNEX Fusion, lists the fixed bugs and report the known issues.
- Support CONNEX Fusion
FW version 3.2 enables all CONNEX users to upgrade their systems to CONNEX Fusion.
- Support connectivity of CONNEX mini HD Transmitter with CONNEX Fusion HD Receiver
CONNEX Fusion enables users to connect CONNEX mini HD transmitter with CONNEX Fusion HD receiver and set a link with a range of up to 1000m, compared with the 500m range of the CONNEX mini set.
Note- CONNEX Fusion HD transmitter will not be able to connect to CONNEX mini HD receiver.
- Various bug fixes were added.
FW version 3.2 known limitations:
- When using the GoPro HERO4 BLACK 4K Action Camera, it is recommended to use the following power sequence to guarantee proper video link:
- Power on CONNEX Air and Ground Unit
- Power on the GoPro HERO4 camera
- YAW telemetry accuracy is +/- 10 degrees