Any battery plate: specs + 3D filesSubmit a request
Drone Battery Adapter
The battery adapter allows you to use some standard LiPo batteries to power
Falcore. Make sure that you use a battery that complies with the following
Print the Battery adapter yourself: see the 3D files attached
- XT60 Connector
- Max thickness: 1.1” (28mm)
- Max length: 4.3” (110mm)
- High C rating is recommended
Examples of suitable batteries
- Lumenier 1500mAh 4S 75C
- TATTU 1800mAh 4S 75C
- RMRC Orange Series - 1500mAh 4S 70C Lipo - XT60 (22.2Wh) (link to product)
- Attach the battery adapter to the top of the LiPo battery.
- Insert the battery with the adapter into the drone until the tabs on the sides of the adapter click into the slots on the sides of the drone
- To power the drone, plug the XT60 connector into the socket at the back of the drone
Caution: Risk of serious injury - DO NOT plug the battery into the drone before thoroughly reading the
Falcore Quick Guide.
Note: Inserting a non-Falcore battery without this adapter will damage the drone's internal electronic components.
Flying with a damaged plate or a plate that was printed using unsuitable materials may also cause internal damage during a crash!
- Note that we are still validating the design to be good enough. This is why "Experimental" is integrated on it
- Customer feedback is welcome