Falcore Air UnitSubmit a request
Falcore Air Unit
The Falcore air unit includes:
- Camera (1) – FPV High Dynamic Range (HDR) 720p HD Video Camera, captures video for viewing during FPV flight.
- Transmitter antenna (3) – specially designed ProSight Transmitter antenna, delivers wireless HD video downlink to the HD Receiver.
- Control antennas (4) – receive control signals from the Remote Control.
- Drone Indicators (2) – LEDs located in the front, middle and back of the drone, and a buzzer, indicate power and control states.
- Multi-sensor Flight Controller (8) – enables the system to automatically control the altitude and coordinate turns in Shield mode.
- Carbon Fiber Booms (5) – support the drone motors.
- Boom rubber holders (6) – connect the booms to the drone. The holders enable quick release of the booms and provide shock absorption.
- Battery (7) – dedicated Falcore battery.
The Falcore battery adapter allows you to use some standard LiPo batteries to power Falcore. Make sure that you use a battery that complies with the required specifications.