Removing the Electronics AssemblySubmit a request
To remove the electronics assembly:
- Remove both motor Booms as described in the previous section.
- Unclip the Video T antenna (1).
- Remove the Top Cover:
- Raise the rear edge of rubber tab on the top cover, and remove the screw (2)
- Pull the back of the cover up (3) and then pull it backwards (4)
- Remove the cover slowly, letting the RC receiver antennas slide out of the antenna guides.
- Insert the rear motor wires into the body through the boom mount opening
5. Holding the drone upside down, slowly pull the electronic assembly with two fingers under the battery socket. Make sure that the front motor wires do not get caught on edges of the drone body.