Protecting the Falcore Equipment from DamageSubmit a request
Use the following guidelines to ensure safe and effective operation of Falcore. The use of controls, adjustments or procedures other than those specified in this user guide may result in damage to the Falcore equipment as well as exposure to shock and/or electrical or mechanical hazards.
- Do not open the remote control, battery, battery charger, HD transmitter or HD receiver There are no user-serviceable parts inside. Refer servicing to qualified service personnel only.
- Do not immerse the equipment in water.
- Always disconnect power by disconnecting the main plug.
- Clean the equipment with a dry cloth only.
- Do not expose the equipment to moisture or excessive heat. Equipment operating temperature is 320F-1130F (00C- 400C).
- Unplug the equipment during lightning storms and long storage periods.
- Use only the supplied accessories or those recommended on the AMIMON Using accessories (including cables) that are not recommended may affect performance and functionality or damage the equipment. We highly recommend that you use the provided AMIMON cables. If an alternate cable is used, make sure that it is of the highest quality.
- Do not use the equipment if there is any physical damage to the enclosure.
- Do not let the equipment come into contact with corrosive materials.
- Do not let the equipment come into contact with fire.
- It is normal for the HD transmitter inside the drone to become hot during However, if the enclosure’s temperature becomes too hot to touch, turn the transmitter off and contact support.